In order to go through our AFC Net groups department, your group must include 10 or more passengers. However, if you have 20 passengers or less, you might be able to book these as a “large party” directly on our website. This will allow you to finalize your reservation quickly, apply multiple forms of payment, and pass along greater savings to your clients.
When should you book through the AFC Net groups department?
The best time to book a group is when your client needs the flexibility of paying a deposit now and waiting on names and final payment closer to departure. If this is not needed, it is typically cheaper and faster to book your smaller groups as a “large party.”
What is a considered a “Large Party”?
AFC Net allows you to book up to 20 seats as individuals on the same flights, booking up to 3 reservations at www.afcnet.com. Like booking for individuals, you must have passport names, gender, birth dates and be ready to pay in full.
Benefits may include:
- Ability to use multiple forms of payment
- No waiting period for airlines to provide a quote
- Lower fares per person (group rates are usually higher than individuals)
How to book as a “Large Party”:
- Book up to 6-7 passengers on afcnet.com
- Select your reservation under “My Bookings”
- Click “Book Another” in the upper right-hand corner to clone the flights
- Repeat if you need a third
- Our agents will review the second and third bookings
- We will let you know when your reservations are ready for purchase (do not apply payment before receiving confirmation)
- The large party option is not available for LH or AF coded or operated flights
- Other exceptions may apply as airlines change their policies at will
- If a large party is not allowed for a particular airline or itinerary, we will let you know during the review process and offer to get you a group quote
- Some large parties may not be allowed for AA
Do you have contracts for domestic flights?
We do not have contracts for domestic group flights, however, we can book domestic groups on Delta Airlines as well as other major airlines.
Do you have separate contracts for groups?
We have the same contracts for groups as we do for individuals. If you can’t find a contracted rate for your itinerary on our website, we won’t have anything different for groups.
Can I compare your quote with one I got from the airline?
No, the airline will not give us a quote for a group if you have already contacted them directly.
How long does it take to receive a quote?
All group quote requests are sent to the airline via email. It can take anywhere from 24-72 hours to receive a quote back from the airline once it’s submitted.
Do group bookings allow codeshare flights?
Groups do not allow codeshare flights. The flights must be coded as the operating carrier which can sometimes cause the itinerary to be a higher price than if booked as individuals.
Can I use more than one form of payment?
Just like booking groups directly with the airline, AFC Net can only accept one form of payment for the entire group. You may, however, use different forms of payment for the deposit and final payment.